Overland Park Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
Losing a loved one suddenly as a result of an accident is devastating. It’s even more tragic when that accident was caused by a person choosing to drive drunk. According to statistics provided by MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving), every day in America 27 people are killed in drunk driving accidents. That’s 27 too many. Our Overland Park drunk driving accident lawyers Rick Morefield and Andrew Speicher can help as you try to move forward.
Once our MSB Law team receives your claim, this is what you can expect from us:
- Gather evidence to prove that the other driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Interview witnesses and other victims who might have important details pertaining to your case.
- Identify all liable parties.
- Limit the impact of any claims made by the drunk driver that you are responsible for your injuries.
- Consult with leading accident and injury experts as we build and value your case.
- Negotiate with at-fault parties and insurance companies on your behalf.
At MSB Law, our Overland Park drunk driving accident lawyers will help you pursue a wrongful death or personal injury claim against the drunk driver and any other parties at fault, and help you monitor any criminal proceedings stemming from the accident. We have recovered millions of dollars for families who have suffered due to the carelessness of drunk drivers. If you need, we can also provide the names of probate and estate planning attorneys with whom we have worked in the past. If you have lost your loved one as a result of a drunk driving accident, please call (913) 839 2808, or email MSB and let us help you through this difficult time. Our focus is on helping our clients get back what they lost and will fight aggressively to ensure that they receive the compensation they deserve.