Tortious Interference Lawyers
What is Tortious Interference?
Tortious interference is an individual or company’s intentional and wrongful interference with a contractual or business relationship between others which results in one person breaching the contract or business relationship. The individual or company that interfered may be held liable for damages incurred as a result of the breach. Our tortious interference lawyers will help you assess whether you have a claim and if you are entitled to reparations.
Tortious Interference with Prospective Economic Advantage
How to Prove Tortious Interference with Contract
- The plaintiff(s) must have a contract with a third party;
- The defendant(s) knew about the contract at the time of the alleged interference;
- The defendant(s) intentionally interfered with the contract;
- Interference was improper;
- The conduct of the defendant(s) led to a breach of contract;
- The plaintiff(s) suffered damage as a result.